Course Code: WAD01
Adobe Dreamweaver is the industry leading web design and HTML editor software. First-time Dreamweaver users may feel intimidated by the plethora of menus and property panels, but our Dreamweaver course will quickly familiarise you with the layout giving you access to advanced controls over CSS elements, and the ability to view how a webpage will look when displayed on different size device screens. This introductory one day Adobe Dreamweaver course will enable you to build and manage professional, well designed and standards compliant websites using the software. HTML and CSS concepts are also covered.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or [email protected]
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Create a multi-page website
- Work with cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Create Links
- Add images to you webpages
- Understand best practice and SEO
- Use templates for site rapid development
Our introductory Adobe Dreamweaver course is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills with little or no existing knowledge of web design. We also offer an HTML & CSS course.
- Introducing the Adobe Dreamweaver Interface
- Site management
- Creating a basic website
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Working with graphics
- Creating hyperlinks
- Organising pages for logical site structure
- Best practice and SEO considerations
- Using templates