Course Code: AFC01
This Apple Final Cut Pro course provides the perfect introduction to the revolutionary video editing application. Final Cut Pro X makes it possible for both video editing beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. This one-day workshop introduces students to the primary feature set and functionality of the software. Students will learn to perform a range of editing functions while familiarising themselves with the user interface.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or email@example.com
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this Apple Final Cut Pro course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use a range of professional editing techniques
- Manage media and workflow effectively
- Perform transitions and effects
- Apply filters
- Adjust and edit audio
- Finishing and exporting video
Platform 39’s Apple Final Cut pro X Introductory course is suitable for anyone with basic Mac skills. An iMac workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
- Application User interface, Workflow & Media Management
- Understanding Events and Projects
- Organising your files and your system
- How to use Keywords and Ratings
- Import, Editing, and Trimming
- Marking clips
- Trimming techniques
- Ripple, Roll and Extended edits
- Using the Slip and Slide tools
- Basic Transitions and Effects
- Using and modifying transitions
- Applying filters
- Using Colour Balancing to improve images
- Audio editing & filters
- Finishing and final output
Be the first to leave a review.