Course Code: APR01
Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video-editing application that offers cross-platform, robust, and efficient workflows. It’s perfect for editors looking for native post-production workflows across a broad range of formats. Our introductory Adobe Premier Pro course covers the entire editing process from selecting and organising your clips to building a finished story. You will learn how to perform the standard editing functions while becoming familiar with the application interface and project management features.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use a range of editing and trimming operations
- Manage media and workflow effectively
- Apply transition and effects
- Apply Motion keyframes
- Edit and adjust audio on a clip and track level
- Use Media Encoder to render finished movies
Platform 39’s Adobe Premiere Pro Introductory course is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills. A computer workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
- Premiere Pro User interface, Workflow & Media Management
- Settings and Preferences
- Creating New Projects
- Importing video, audio and graphics
- Media organisation with Bins, Markers and Subclips
- Editing Functions – using Insert, Overwrite, Replace and drag-and-drop editing
- Trimming Techniques with Ripple, Roll, Slip and Slide tools
- Applying and modifying Transitions and Effects
- Applying Filters and animating Motion Properties
- Simple Colour Correction
- Creating Titles
- Speed changes and Freeze Frames
- Audio Mix-down
- Applying Audio Filters
- Exporting using Adobe Media Encoder
Be the first to leave a review.