Course Code: APS01
Our two day introductory Photoshop course will enable you to make full use of the key image editing capabilities of the application. Over the two days your Adobe certified instructor will introduce you to the most important Photoshop tools and explain the key concepts of non-destructive digital image editing. You will learn how to crop, resize and format images correctly for use in print, web and through social media channels. You will also learn how to apply text to images and how to perform subtle adjustments to colour and tone. Need a one day, fast track option? See our Adobe Photoshop Essentials.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this Adobe Photoshop course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Understand differences between image file types and when to use them
- Understand the concepts of non-destructive image editing
- Confidently work with multiple Photoshop layers
- Re-size, crop and export images
- Format and optimise images for web & social media use
- Produce banner ads for web advertising
- Create special effects using filters
- Add text to your images
- Perform substantial image corrections and enhancements
This course is ideal for beginners. No existing knowledge of the software is required; just basic PC or Mac skills. If you already have a basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, why not attend one of Platform 39’s other Photoshop courses? We also offer intermediate and advanced courses as well as one-to-one training.
- File sizes and file formats
- Image input and output
- Colour theory
- Introduction to the Toolbar
- Palette management & Screen real estate
- History Palette & Undoing Actions
- Navigation shortcuts
- Working with Selections
- Enhancing or correcting an Image
- Painting and Retouching Images
- Adding type to an image
- Working with Layers
- Masks and Channels
- Applying Effects Using a Gradient Mask
- Creating special effects with filters
- Web graphics
Be the first to leave a review.