Course Code: APS02
Our intermediate Adobe Photoshop course builds on what you have learnt during our Introduction to Adobe Photoshop short course or your existing basic understanding of Photoshop. From our Central East London design studios, Platform 39’s experienced tutors will guide you through powerful Photoshop tools and effects. You’ll learn how to work with professional design techniques such as multiple layers, how to use layer masks, smart objects and sophisticated filters. Photo-editing techniques include retouching and repairing, image correction and montages.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or email@example.com
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Improve your workflow
- Create complex multi-layered montages
- Repair and retouch photographs
- Effectively use Adobe Bridge
- Use Layer Masks
- Batch process multiple images
Our Intermediate Adobe Photoshop course is ideal for Photoshop users who would like to broaden their knowledge of the application’s powerful features. Platform 39 also offers an introductory short course in Adobe Photoshop and an advanced short course. It is also possible to arrange one-to-one tuition in Adobe Photoshop with one of Platform 39’s skilled and highly experienced tutors .
- Working with Smart Objects
- Image Input and Output
- Navigation Shortcuts
- Working with Selections
- Enhancing or correcting an Image
- Working with Masks
- Painting and Retouching Images
- Working with Multiple Layers
- Using Textures and Imported Graphics
- Creating Stunning Special Effects with Glows and Filters
- Design Page Layouts
- Creating Artwork for Print and Web
- Adobe Bridge
Be the first to leave a review.