Course Code: APS00
This one day Photoshop course is designed to get you started quickly and confidently with Adobe Photoshop's primary tools and features. Learn all the essential skills you need to begin using the world’s favourite image editing software in just one day. Photoshop empowers users with its high-quality image editing and graphic design tools. Our one day course covers everything you need to use Adobe Photoshop to resize and format images correctly, crop and edit, and make subtle adjustments to colour and tone – helping you achieve professional results right from day one.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or email@example.com
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this Adobe Photoshop course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Understand differences between image file types and when to use them
- Understand the concepts of non-destructive image editing
- Use Photoshop layers
- Re-size, crop and export images for web & social media use
- Add text to your images
- Perform image corrections and enhancements
Our Photoshop Essentials course is ideal for beginners. No existing knowledge of the software is required; just basic PC or Mac skills. We also offer a two day introductory course. If you already have a basic understanding of Photoshop, why not attend one of our other Photoshop courses? We offer intermediate and advanced courses as well as one-to-one training.
- How Photoshop works with digital imaging
- File sizes and file formats
- The User Interface explained
- Opening and Saving Images
- Crop and Straighten Tools
- Local Adjustments explained
- Destructive editing
- Spot Healing Brush Tool
- Layer Masks Basics
- Global vs Local Adjustments
- Colour Corrections
- Resizing for web and print
- Simple compositing
Be the first to leave a review.