Course Code: APS03
This advanced Adobe Photoshop course is ideal for users of Adobe Photoshop who would like to harness its full potential. Under the guidance of Platform 39’s expert tutors, you will have the opportunity to learn many advanced Photoshop techniques and gain new power-user shortcuts. If you’ve already attended Photoshop short courses at our Central East London studios, or if you have strong existing working knowledge of Photoshop, then this is the ideal short course to further enhance your skills. The course will take you through advanced techniques for replacing colour, advanced blending techniques for integrating texture, professional image retouching methods and discuss the advantages of various techniques for masking complex objects and more.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or [email protected]
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Work with Textures
- Work with Smart Objects
- Mask complex objects
- Improve your workflow
- Use advanced image retouching
- Use advanced image restoration techniques
Our Adobe Photoshop Advanced course is ideal for experienced users who want to extend their knowledge or professionals who want to stay abreast of the latest tools and techniques that Adobe Photoshop offers. You can also book one-to-one tuition with Platform 39’s professional tutors if you would like to focus on particular areas of the software’s capabilities. This short course is not suitable for users who are new to Photoshop. However, we do offer introductory and intermediate courses in Adobe Photoshop at our London studios.
- Quick and effective techniques for masking complex objects
- Advanced retouching techniques using blending layers
- Texture integration using advanced blending techniques
- Non-destructive transformations using smart objects
- Advanced sharpening and noise reduction techniques
- Recording, importing and utilising actions
- Selections from colour and alpha channels
- Power user shortcuts
- Repousse and 3D layers