Course Code: AID03
This advanced Adobe InDesign course is for InDesign professionals who need to create more complex documents. The techniques you will learn here will help you to streamline workflows, increase output and to make full use of Adobe InDesign’s advanced tools and features such as Epub and Liquid Layouts. Make the application work for you; work smarter and faster while producing great-quality output. Learn with Platform 39’s Adobe certified expert tutors at our central London studios.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or email@example.com
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this Adobe InDesign course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Fine tune text and use advanced type formatting options
- Use live corner effects
- Create Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Effectively use Mini Bridge
- Use alternate and Liquid Layouts
- Access power user shortcuts
If you have already taken Platform 39’s Introductory or Intermediate Adobe InDesign course, then this is a great course to help you enhance your output and to take full advantage of Adobe InDesign’s many powerful features. It is ideal for existing users, including professionals. It is also possible to book one-to-one tuition with Platform 39’s expert tutors.
- Creating Alternate Layouts
- Using liquid layout to effectively resize layouts
- Using the Digital Publishing Suite in Indesign
- Creating Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Working with composition and setting composition preferences
- Creating slide shows, and inserting videos within your compositions
- Fine tuning text and advanced type formatting options
- Inserting glyphs and utilising special characters
- Using live corner effects
- Effectively using Mini Bridge
- Power user shortcuts
- Web graphics
Be the first to leave a review.