Course Code: AFT02
This one day Adobe Illustrator Fashion design course was developed in conjunction with industry experts specifically for the needs of fashion and textile designers. It concentrates on the repeating pattern and drawing capabilities of illustrator. It would also be useful for tile designers or for anyone interested in learning how to create incredible repeating patterns with Illustrator.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or email@example.com
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this Adobe Illustrator Fashion design course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Create professional fashion specs for pattern cutting
- Create custom brushes for buckles, straps, zips and stitching
- Turn your artwork into stunning repeat patterns
- Effectively manage pattern swatches
- Professionally manage colour and colour swatches
- Use offset paths for making accurate stitch guides
Platform 39’s Adobe Illustrator Fashion and Textile Design course is suitable for users who already have at least a basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. You may wish to consider one-to-one training or one of the other Adobe Illustrator courses we run at platform 39's London design studios: Adobe Illustrator Introduction or Adobe Illustrator Intermediate.
- Overview of Adobe Illustrator
- Creating shapes
- Object transformation
- Using Layers
- Creating Paterns from existing artwork
- Working with repeating / tiling patterns
- Scale and rotate patterns
- Editing patterns
- Using the Appearance Panel
- Using brushes to create stitches, straps, buckles, zips
- Drawing flats and apparel
- Working with clipping masks
- Creating offset paths for stitch lines
- Live trace drawings
- Export and output options
Be the first to leave a review.