Course Code: AAE01
Adobe After Effects is recognised as an essential tool for motion graphics and visual effects. Our introductory Adobe After Effects course is designed for those who are new to post-production techniques, and want to get the most from this immensely powerful application. Whether you are a motion graphics designer, a web designer, rich media artist or broadcast video editor, this Adobe After Effects course covers all the techniques you need to successfully start using - or significantly improve your command over the application.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or email@example.com
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this Adobe After Effects course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use a range of key framing techniques to create animations
- Manage media and workflow effectively
- Create masks, mattes and track mattes for seamless compositing
- Using Transfer modes
- Applying filters and effects
- Rendering and exporting finished movies
Platform 39’s Adobe After Effects Introductory course is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills. A computer workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
- After Effects workspace, tools and panels
- Project Management
- Creating Compositions
- Working with Solid, Text and Null layers
- Creating animations using keyframes
- Understanding keyframe interpolation and velocity
- Working with the graph editor to fine tune animations
- Working with masks, mattes and track mattes
- Incorporating video with Photoshop and Illustrator graphics
- Video layering techniques with transfer and blending modes
- Using Motion Tracker and 3D Camera Tracker to insert elements on moving objects and cameras
- Applying and animating Effects
- Using Colour Correction / Glows + Curves
- Using filters for special effects
- Rendering your final project
Be the first to leave a review.