Course Code: AAE01
Adobe After Effects is recognised as an essential tool for motion graphics and visual effects. Our introductory After Effects course is designed for those who are new to post-production techniques, and want to get the most from this immensely powerful application. Whether you are a motion graphics designer, a web designer, rich media artist or broadcast video editor, this course covers all the techniques you need to successfully start using - or significantly improve your command over the application.
Book your place now
For all booking enquiries: 020 3397 4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use a range of key framing techniques to create animations
- Manage media and workflow effectively
- Create masks, mattes and track mattes for seamless compositing
- Using Transfer modes
- Applying filters and effects
- Rendering and exporting finished movies
Platform 39’s Adobe After Effects Introductory course is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills. A computer workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
- After Effects workspace, tools and panels
- Project Management
- Creating Compositions
- Working with Solid, Text and Null layers
- Creating animations using keyframes
- Understanding keyframe interpolation and velocity
- Working with the graph editor to fine tune animations
- Working with masks, mattes and track mattes
- Incorporating video with Photoshop and Illustrator graphics
- Video layering techniques with transfer and blending modes
- Using Motion Tracker and 3D Camera Tracker to insert elements on moving objects and cameras
- Applying and animating Effects
- Using Colour Correction / Glows + Curves
- Using filters for special effects
- Rendering your final project
Be the first to leave a review.